Friday 13 February 2015

L'Oréal Collection Exclusive - Julianne's Nude Polish + Simple Nail Art

I used Priceline's buy one get one free offer on the L'Oréal Color Riche range with my small loyalty voucher to pick up a couple of neutral nail colours. These are my first L'Oréal polishes, I think. The bottles are a tiny 5ml, but with the size of my collection, I prefer to play with smaller bottles.


This is a swatch of Julianne's Nude. Now Julianne Moore most definitely doesn't have a similar complexion to me, but nonetheless, I love this colour on me!



I then did a simple accent nail by sponging on Freida's Nude. I used Loki's Nail Vinyls for the champagne glasses and a set of the aprons to protect the edges. I sponged so that there would be less polish on the nail and hopefully easier to peel off. I think it worked?

Anyway, that's my Valentine's day nails. It's about as sweet as I can bring myself to be. BUT WHAT'S NEVER TOO SWEET IS CUPCAKES. This is how the ladies in the office celebrated! Love Cupcake Central!

No comments:

Post a Comment