Saturday 20 March 2010

Almond Butter Brownies!



So one of my favourite past time is looking through blogs and bookmarking recipes that look tasty. One that I came across was from This Primal Life for Almond Butter Brownies. Like, seriously now, anything with the words Butter and Brownies is going to get my attention.

My first ever batch came up a little undercooked, and I actually had the mix in the oven before realising I'd forgotten to add the egg and hastily pulling up to add. The middle sank and the outside and edges were burnt while the middle was very soggy.

So no surprise then, I've been meaning to re-do these. Which I do so today. I even do so ethically, with organic pumpkin, an organic egg, honey from the farmer's market and even greasing the tray with organic butter!

I had a quick look at it just then, at the 25 minutes mark. It's looking nice and golden, I think another 5 minutes should suffice!

Highly recommended if you are looking for a low(er)-carb, grain-free treat!

*Edit: Above is a picture of my delicious brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment