Thursday 13 February 2014

Falling for Brazilians... OPI Sands

I had sworn no polishes until the end of February. Then I saw all the swatches for these. I ADORE textures!

I forgot to take a photo of the Samba-dy Loves Purple, but here's a look at You're So Flippy Floppy and my favourite, What's a Little Rain Forest? Although I have to admit that against my yellow-toned skin it brings out the red and loses some of the eye-catching brightness. It's still awesome.

Right now I am wearing some nail art using I'm Brazil Nuts Over You with a base of Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! I got the simple idea from this post from Fierce Makeup and Nails. The photos have me posing with my new ipad mini in its so-not-yellow-maybe-chartreuse case. I sadly kept forgetting to take a photo in nice light, so the photos look kind of... crap. Doesn't help my hands have taken a battering with all the hand sanitiser it has endured in hospitals for the last month.

But the good news is, my Dad came home from hospital today! He's recovering so well that they've only given him one medication for the next three days. That's it! Sadly, I can't say the same for the pile of paperwork I need to help him do during his extended sick leave.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment