Sunday 21 September 2014

A Kester Black Dragonfruit in a Power Perfect Storm Rainbow

It's been a while! I'm going to make more of an effort here, starting with my blindingly gorgeous manicure. Simple, yet effective. I'm so grateful for today's beautiful sunny Sunday. Perfect for my polish!

Kester Black Dragonfruit and Powder Perfect Storm Rainbow
Both these polishes have been recent lemmings. Kester Black from when I saw it in a boutique store named Lulu near work. This is Dragonfruit, one of two that I really want. I'll treat myself to the other one at some later point, I'm sure. The second is Powder Perfect Storm Rainbow. The gorgeous sparkling goodness kept showing up in my Instagram feed and causing me to drool everytime. When both were in hot little hands, I couldn't decide which to use first! Luckily, the complement one another and worked nicely for this simple hot pink with glitter accent mani.


Look at that sparkle!


I hope you enjoyed my photo spam today! I've got a tonne of things I have been putting off that I need to do today. I promised myself. Ekkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment