Saturday 27 September 2014

Celestial's Stars group custom - Winter Sunset

If you are not a member of Celestial Cosmetics' fan group, then you're missing out on things like this gorgeous polish. It looks pink to me, but it's officially red with blue shimmer. If you're interested, you should join the group here.

I also used the September LE for the nail art. Hurry if you want either of these, they will be gone forever at the end of this month! They have also started stocking their own nail vinyls - I used the medium chevrons for this manicure.


The glitter is Maybelline Street Artist - White Splatter.

I was having a pretty good run with not buying too many things, but the last two weeks have seen me order a bunch of Celestial Polish, splurged on Kester Black, hauled some Ulta3 spring colours and my first FOA polish. And just earlier tonight... I went and ordered the whole Halloween collection from Lyz Cosmetics. It will be a new indie brand to me and I am already looking forward to it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment