Sunday 28 December 2014

Phillip Island Wildlife Park Outing

My cousin and his wife are visiting and we did a day trip to Phillip Island yesterday. With five people in a little Yaris we set off, along with apparently thousands of others.... we were at an actual standstill on the freeway for a significant amount of time. 

I forgot to pack my SLR, so I had to make do with my phone, but it does mean I can upload my shots in a timely fashion.

We unfortunately didn't pre-purchase tickets to the penguin parade and it sold out. We ended driving back to Melbourne and going to St Kilda Pier where we saw little fairy penguins up close. It was super crowded, so I will have to go back another time when I can just sit back and relax while watching them come ashore.

However, we did get to go to the Phillip Island Wildlife Park and had ball. The weather was perfect, not warm but not so hot to be unbearable.

I was also too lazy to process or watermark, so sorry for some of the framing and colour and please don't steal or repost without crediting me.  :(


BABY! I mean, JOEY!





To make life a bit easier and to not make this post impossibly long on the homepage, I have added a jump with more photos after. There are many cute wallabies/roos pics (I can't tell the difference, I know, failed Aussie right there).













Our less trusting roo friend, had to really coax it to come over to eat






Thanks for scrolling to the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment