Thursday 30 April 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Men of Mayhem swatches

I started a temp room reception job. While everyone is really nice and the job is not st all demanding, I am keen to move onto a more intellectually engaging job. 

But for now, I'll use the ample spare time I have at work to quickly share some more nails I've done since moving here and a couple of snaps from my daily life.


Love this polish. Great formula and colour. I just think it's so sexy. Edgy and fun at the same time. I think it's been discontinued, but only recently, so some may be floating around in stockists.


Here we have my fluffy flatmate, Bicardi and the view behind my desk. It overlooks Hyde Park and everyone who visits, including me on  my first visit, says "wow". There are not many views like this in London, so I'm quite lucky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment