Wednesday 5 August 2015

Powder Perfect Maneater Swatched

*I found this in my drafts folder from May...? Oops. It's a great polish even if my little life update is a little out of date. Well, it's mostly still current, except I am no longer sick!*

I got Maneater from The Lady is a Vamp collection with an order and it was the perfect travel sized bottle to pack.

I finally put it on the other day and I have totally fallen in love.

I was looking for something green to do for Lyme disease awareness month. I didn't really pack a bright green or a lime colour, but I did have this gorgeous green leaning teal.

Incidentally, it must seem like I paint my nails everyday to my flatmates, because everytime I paint my nails, they see me doing them in front of the TV!

I'm home most evenings, so it gives me something to do after dinner. I haven't found a gym here yet, so I have a bit of time. My post viral cough makes the idea not very appealing and my visits to Fitness First was just an aggravating experience due to the crowds. I hate jogging, and that's probably not good until the cough subsides, but I think I need to get into the idea. Not exactly flushed with heaps of discretionary spending money anyway.

Sadly it is no longer available in the Powder Perfect store, but I did find some available through her stockists.



No comments:

Post a Comment