Friday 27 December 2013

Birthday and Christmas Nails Manicures - Now in more pixels

Just some better photos of the nails I wore for my Birthday on Friday 13th and on Christmas Day. They've already made an appearance as a phone camera photo on the blog, so let's keep it brief!

First up, birthday mani. I used the distressed nails technique I saw done by Chalkboard nails. As you can see, it worked perfectly with my new Review dress! (Oh I just noticed it's called Ashton, like in Isobelle Carmody's Obernewtyn series!)



Christmas in my household is a quiet affairs, since we don't have any other family in Australia. Still, I tried to get into the mood with some festive nails. I messed up the stripes on my left hand a bit, the right looked much better, but it's too hard to switch camera hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment