Friday 20 December 2013

I started a new job and it's a real rollercoaster!

Hello! So it's been a little while since I started out blogging again. I've been busy, having launched straight into a job just a couple of weeks after finishing exams! It's pretty crazy how quickly that happened. The work is very interesting, and different and so intense at times. I have been doing my nails less and also less elaborately as a result. I haven't had the chance to go through my more recent photos. And also, the Friday 13th was my birthday! I did a really cute matching nail and dress combo. Like I said, I haven't sorted my photos yet, but here's a selfie from my phone.


I've also started hitting the gym after work again — I've not been able to play around with my nails anywhere near as much... plus I want to keep them somewhat professional looking. But I will have the Christmas/NY period off, so I will hopefully get some of my backlogged photos sorted and play with more nail polishes too.


No comments:

Post a Comment