Monday 19 January 2015

John Paul Gaultier @ the NGV

On Saturday, I went with my sister and her friend to see the John Paul Gaultier exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria. We saw some beautiful creations, some truly bizarre fashion and a few ideas that I can totally translate myself and on a budget. 

Despite not planning to take photos, I couldn't help myself, and ended up taking heaps with my phone and nearly completely draining my phone's battery in the process. 

Heaps of photo, some below and more after the jump!


One of my favourite dresses
Worn by Princess Caroline
The near dress was worn by Kylie Minogue






Does it feel familiar? Beyonce worn this!

Make up inspiration




Madonna costume sketches









Amy Winehouse tribute collection

I am totally copying this look, just need to buy some tulle






Look at the heel!


Houndstooth!
Look at that button detail


















Tiny glass beads, all hand sewn.














Cate Blanchett dress
Another Cate dress

Ink on stainless. Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment