Monday 31 March 2014

DIY Nail Polish Jewellery

I saw nail polish jewellery on the blog of one of my favourite nail art blogger, Chalkboard Nails. When I saw it, it became suddenly so obvious - why didn't I think of this?? I did a bit of browsing, but the store she recommended on Etsy really did have the best kit for a newbie like me. For my first foray into jewellery making, I didn't want to have to figure out all the bits and pieces I needed. The kits offered at .... was a nice, easy way to get all the bits I need.

I ended up ordering the necklace set with square, circle, heart and oval pendants, and then kits for 5 pairs of square drop earrings and 5 teardrops one (my sister picked out that one). Because I wanted to be able to make sets of jewellery, I picked the silver base for all. 

There's a random selection of nail polish pieces I've done.






No comments:

Post a Comment