Tuesday 21 September 2010

My First ever Law Textbook!

Late last week I noticed that on the page titled "Information for 2011 Commencing Students", they'd put up the prescribed text and pre-reading, along with suggested readings. I also activated my student email account, alas I have a number, I am not the first with my name in the University system.

Yesterday, I went out and brought the textbook. My boyfriend thinks I am being a major nerd and I should find a hobby. I disagree with aspects of that statement. Yes, I am being a major nerd, but I do have hobbies. I'm also so very excited for next year to start! I am determined to be so uber-prepared and give myself as much chance as possible of excelling. I think this is what they mean by mature-aged students often being much more committed to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment