Thursday 24 October 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013 – 13 Animal Prints

Animal prints are not really my style. So I was a bit hesitant about the whole idea. I decided to start with the most basic of all animal prints for nails. I wanted to practice my gradient skills a bit more, this time using a fan brush. So I did a double accent animal print nails, and went with plain blue on the remaining... but then it looked a bit bare, so I layered some glitter on top!

The two blues are Sally Hansen and Natio, are both named Turquoise, and both which I picked up from random pharmacy sales for $2!

I didn't like my original set of photo. I took some in sunlight the next day, but with the shrinkage from the quick dry coat and a day of wear, the tips were looking a bit worn.




I am actually quite pleased with how they turned out, although everyone seems to doubt they are a colourful leopard print. Do they look like leopard prints to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment