Friday 25 October 2013

Celestial Cosmetics's Arya Stark

So I dug into my haul and used my Glisten & Glow Stuck on Base. I started with the Arya Stark straight on, but it seemed a bit sheer, so I re-did it with a white base. So here I have Essie's Blanc as undies, and then about three coats of Arya Stark. It's a gorgeous polish, it went on so smoothly. Only one hiccup was the little bit of pink that didn't mix in properly, but a little brush and it was gone again.

So, here it is...!


It's purple when cold and pink when warm. I run so warm though, that once it turned pink, I can't get it to go back to purple! Topped, of course, with my new Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat.


Oh, and here's a photo of it before, complete with terribly stained nails. The base coat was went on beautifully, a little goes a long way!




No comments:

Post a Comment