Thursday 24 October 2013

My First Indie Polishes! Celestial Cosmetics Haul!

I am very excited to have received my first order from an Indie nail polish brand! I have been lemming, as they say, for Liquid Lawn for months. When Celestial Cosmetics released a line inspired by Game of Thrones, I was totally ready to try something different. As a bonus, she sells Glisten & Glow HK Girl fast dry top coat! My sister can't seem to keep nail polish on her nails, so I got it with the base coat as a combo! I um'd and uh'd for ages, and wanted to get a thermal and a duochrome, but my student budget is strained enough as it is, so I went with the Arya Stark purple/pink thermal.


You may have noticed that there's a little blue bottle that I didn't mention: I got a sample of Cosmic Ray!







I can't wait to try them on, who cares that I only just did my names for day 15 of the challenge?? Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment