Wednesday 30 October 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013 – 17 Glitter (Doubles as Celestial Cosmetics Liquid Lawn Swatch)

The glitter day was the perfectly timed for me to use my lemming (as they say in the nail art world) polish, Liquid Lawn. I don't think I have been this careful with a manicure for a very long time. It's as gorgeous as it looks. I am not sure how others did it in a few coats, I needed about four.... I played with just the polish and a dark green polish as undies. The one without the base colour was perhaps a tad lighter, but not that noticeable. A generous layer or two of HK Girl to smooth out. Love it, dark without being vampy, this totally lived up to my expectations!

So sad was such an overcast day
With built-in flash


Trying to get closer to the window for light




No comments:

Post a Comment