Thursday 10 April 2014

31 Day Challenge 2013 - 22 A Song

I am currently raking my brain, desperately trying to think of polishes I want to get, and other products, from the States whilst my sister is there. Specifically, things I can have delivered to her while she is there. I am especially sure there has got to be plenty of American indies that I want, as well as a nice stockpile of OPI to grow. Help me think of things to spend money on!

Anyway, on to this post. My nail art fizzled out a bit once I started back at work. But finally, I got some inspiration and time and stopped being lazy long enough to do the 22nd prompt.

Inspired by a song... I just wanted to do a fox really. But none the less, the result of being inspired by "What does the fox say?" Yes, some highbrow of musical taste here.

I was inspired... err... copying this mani I found on Pinterest originally. 

Base is my Boyfriend Scales Walls and the fox was a mixture of red and yellow acrylic paint. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is one of the cutest manicures I've ever seen. So much skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say it was my original idea though. Took me ages to get it right!

    ReplyDelete