Monday 28 April 2014

Illamasqua Speckled Gradient for Easter

So the last time I went past the Illamasqua counter at Myer, I picked up three speckled polishes for $5 each!  These are Mottle (green), Fragile (blue) and Speckle (purple). Scare (pink) was on sale too, but I didn't like the shade and passed. I also paid full retail price for red lip liner and lipstick... which was not so much of a bargain... I have always been a heavy eye makeup girl, but have been slowly developing a collection of bold lipsticks collection. So much easier to do than eyes too, tbh.

The Illamasqua lady had suggested that these would go well as a gradient. I agreed and this is the result. 


The black glitter made it a little messy. But it was the perfect Easter manicure without doing literal eggs, which I wore over the Easter weekend. I put on an off-white base to help the colours pop and to minimise the number of layers I needed to sponge on.

It just felt like it should be matte. So I made it so the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment