Sunday 4 May 2014

I found the perfect coral shade in Emily de Molly Setting Sun!

I wasn't planning on doing any nail polish shopping for a while. I have a nice haul coming back from the States with my sister, after all. But then new shades were being released at Emily de Molly and the owner was closing shop from 5 May for an undetermined length of time because she is having a baby - so I went and had a look at the store. I clicked on Setting Sun and read the description. I got as far as bright (almost neon) coral... and that was it. I had to have it.

So I got it.


I also picked up Turbulence because my collection is lacking a dark blue jelly glitter bomb and stamping. Because I am determined to find my stamping mojo one day.

Setting Sun perfectly matches the colour of the top that inspired my obsession with finding a bright coral polish.


My order from the Born Pretty Store arrived on the same day, so I got to do some nail art with the neon studs at the same time. I can't wait to use the neon nail stickers and do more swatching!





No comments:

Post a Comment