Tuesday 7 January 2014

Emily de Molly - awesome, glittery goodness.

I've been saving these polishes until I have tried all three. For some reason though, I seem to be missing photos of the middle one! Nevermind, I will start with the two I do have photos of:

These gorgeous Emily de Molly polishes are, from left to right: Cosmic Forces, Somber Party (yes, I am indeed cringing at the americanised spelling from an Aussie polish maker) and Majestic flight (which, alas, has been discontinued, my bad for being so slow).



I really did enjoy the medium teal with a pop of colour. It was a little on the sheer side, perhaps I could try layering over a green or blue next time.



This was my sister's lemming. It was indeed a gorgeous deep purple. And big dot glitter! We both officially love big dot glitters!

1 comment: