Tuesday 14 January 2014

Nail Art with Kit Orange.com

I got the amazingly bright and smooth orange.com as a birthday gift last month. It looks almost red and comes in a cute little box!

I'd already worn it on my toes, but when the heat started going up this week, I felt it was time for some bright colours! I went with a double nail art as accents, using OPI My boyfriend scales walls as the white base.

It was a fun, retro look and the flowers were easy peasy! The dots were actually more difficult.




 Again, I blinged it up after a day. I found Ulta 3 on sale in Target. Said itwas $1.60, but when I went to pay, it was only $1! A BUCK! It goes on very easy too, this was all 1-2 layers.

\
I am really keen to to have some more consistent hot weather - I want summer already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment