Wednesday 11 September 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013 - 05 Blue Nails

I caught a cold over the weekend — my line has been that I caught it from some dirty Liberal (big L, as in the conservative Liberal party - go figure) at the polling station. More likely someone with a cold was preparing my food or coffee though. :(

Anyway, with a headache and pressing research paper due in a couple of weeks, I kept things simple for the blue nails prompt.

A random sheer pale blue my sister had, with the Maybelline Sapphire Siren for dotting and the base on the accent nail. Blue loose craft glitter and light blue studs on the accent nail also. Topped with Mavala Mavadry Fast Drying Nail Polish. I love that stuff.



 And the next day, with some sunlight



Then I decided to go fancy and use the SLR...


I originally conceived the manicure with the intention of using a matte top coat to finish it off. But it looked so shiny and glossy after I put the quick dry coat on, that decided to leave it. But I couldn't help myself, after wearing the blue mani for a day, I added the matte coat. I think it looks really good!




No comments:

Post a Comment