Wednesday 18 September 2013

Struggle to the finish line

I have touched on this earlier — how difficult these final few steps are. I am so close to finishing, and I would like to finish on a positive note, but at the same time I am completely demotivated.

I have a 6000 words essay due on the 30th September. Normally, by this time I would have a mostly complete, working draft. At the moment I am still just trawling through material, trying to get my head around some very new areas of law. I have no idea how I am going to write 6000 words and I'm only slowly pulling my head back out of the sand...

All journeys begin with the first step, all essays start with the first line... so tonight I have finally managed to write an introduction. Hopefully once I have made an attempt at articulating my question, I can start filling in with some substance.

The only bright note is that I spoke to two other classmates, and they seem to be stuck too. Misery loves a crowd? It just reassures me to know that I am not the only one struggling to put something together.

No comments:

Post a Comment