Tuesday 17 September 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013 06 – Violet Nails

I admittedly wasn't particularly inspired by this prompt. I didn't really feel like wearing purple, I wanted something light and spring-like! So I tried to keep this simple and added glitter for some fun and a cute owl. Despite how simple they look, it was still surprisingly time consuming to put the whole look together. 

I used my Ulta3 Spring Break (purple) and Finder's Keepers (chunky gold glitter topper )by Mode and fine gold glitter is my sister's Maybelline Redemption (I think it must have been purchased overseas). The pink is called Pinker than pink by Boe. All topped off with what you can see pictured in my hands, Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat, which I picked up at the Chemist Warehouse sale yesterday. I picked up a few other things too, that may make an appearance online at some point.

Purple owl and glitter gradients

No comments:

Post a Comment